Barbecued Chicken Burritos Recipe
Servings: 4 (1 wrap each) | Active Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 2-pound roasted chicken, skin discarded, meat removed from bones and shredded (4 cups)
- 1/2 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed, or canned corn, drained
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 4 10-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- 2 limes, cut in wedges
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, barbecue sauce, beans, corn and sour cream; stir to combine. Cook until hot, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Assemble the wraps by placing a lettuce leaf in the center of each tortilla and topping with one-fourth of the chicken mixture; roll as you would a burrito. Slice in half diagonally and serve warm, with lime wedges.
- Per Serving: 353 calories; 9 g fat ( 3 g sat , 3 g mono ); 82 mg cholesterol; 40 g carbohydrates; 33 g protein; 5 g fiber; 579 mg sodium; 39 mg potassium.
- Nutrition Bonus: Fiber (24% daily value), Iron (20% dv).
- Carbohydrate Servings: 2 1/2
- Exchanges: 21/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 4 very lean meat