Breakfast Pizza Recipe
You could have a slice of last night’s pizza (it’s preferable to filling up on sugar or skipping breakfast).
Or, you could try a more sophisticated spin:
- Take a slice of crusty bread
- Spread it with 3 tablespoons of low-fat ricotta
- Add tomatoes
- Finish with a drizzle of olive oil (about 1 teaspoon) and a little salt and pepper. Broiling is optional.
- Ricotta Cheese (Low Fat): 50 calories
- Tomato: 15 calories
- Bread: 5 calories
- Olive Oil: 60 calories
- Salt & Pepper: 10 calories