How Pregnancy Chiropractic Care Can Help You
Roughly one-half of all mothers-to-be suffer from low back pain and many doctors now agree that pregnancy-related low backache can be helped with chiropractic care.
The following may be said about Chiropractic care during pregnancy:
- Safe for both mother and unborn baby.
- Controls your symptoms of nausea.
- Reduces your labor and delivery time.
- Increases your likelihood of full-term delivery.
- Relieves back or neck pain as your body changes.
- Maintains a healthier pregnancy.
- Maintains a healthier baby.
Out St. Paul chiropractors are committed to providing gentle, pregnancy chiropractic care. We enjoy working with women during this exciting, yet stressful time in their lives to make their pregnancy wonderful.
“I’ve been seeing Dr. Dronen for over a year for chronic lower back ache. When I was in my third trimester of pregnancy I found myself barely able to walk at the end of the day, but the chiropractic care and Jessi’s massage therapy made ALL the difference! If not for McCarron Lake I would have needed to be on bed rest for the last third of my pregnancy. Thank you McCarron Lake!”Mindy M.