Working in the corporate world as part of a team can be stressful, especially for patients who work at a desk in Saint Paul. Collaborating with your team members and sitting down for long hours of the day can be detrimental to your employees’ health. They might have experienced back pain, neck pain, joint, and other related ailments while at work due to the demands of their team-based tasks. Having access to a qualified chiropractor in Saint Paul can significantly help alleviate these issues and contribute to their overall well-being, fostering a healthier and more productive team environment.
If you don’t want your employees to suffer from spinal back pain headaches, injuries, and become patients, then you need to make sure that your company has reliable on-site chiropractors and massage therapists at work. By doing this, you will be able to address issues such as spinal back pain, injuries, headaches, increase productivity, and improve the overall performance of the team through thoughtful care and support.
When employees have onsite access to health care and support for managing injuries and pain, it makes them feel that their employers or managers genuinely care for their well-being, which will result in a positive outcome of their responsibility. Chiropractors onsite can be a great addition to the team, helping companies ensure that their employees and patients not only stay healthy but also receive effective pain relief, allowing them to perform at their best capacity.
With an onsite St Paul chiropractor, you are not only helping your employees manage and alleviate pain, but also avoiding any serious injuries, illnesses, or medical problems, thus helping them have a better quality of life.Also, when employees are in great condition, they can execute their job well and contribute to the success of the company. And, if unexpected injuries happen, you have a trained and qualified specialist of chiropractic care in Saint Paul back present to help the employees provide pain relief and treat it so that it does not add to the weight of their problems and productivity.
Our doctor of chiropractic Saint Paul MN clinic’s programs has proven to reduce costs, and injuries and improve the employee’s health, as well as the company’s performance.
Chiropractic Care Works!
An analysis conducted by a team of researchers on 14.7 million complete episodes of musculoskeletal complaints ending in 2009-2011 by OptumHealth—involving all services, settings, and providers from commercial plan members across the country—provides additional support for the early role of the doctor of chiropractic care in the evaluation and management of chiropractic patients with illness related back pain. Among a number of observations resulting from this analysis, episodes involving pain, where a doctor of chiropractic was the first provider seen, are characterized by treatment well aligned with clinical evidence; the fewest number of different providers seen during the duration of the episode; low rates of imaging, injections, and prescription medications; and low total episode cost (costs <50% of standard medical, if chiropractic care is instituted within 10 days of the acute pain bruise onset).….the addition of chiropractic coverage for the treatment of low back and neck pain at prices typically payable in US employer-sponsored health benefit plans will likely increase value-for-dollar by improving clinical outcomes and either reduce total spending (neck pain) or increasing total spending (low back pain) by a smaller percentage than clinical outcomes improve. 2009 Mercer Report.
Treatment Provided By Chiropractor St Paul MN for Neck and Low Back Pain Improves the Value of Health Benefit Plans
- ….the addition of chiropractic coverage for the treatment of low back and neck pain at prices typically payable in US employer-sponsored health benefit plans will likely increase value-for-dollar by improving clinical outcomes and either reduce total spending (neck pain) or increasing total spending (low back pain) by a smaller percentage than clinical outcomes improve. 2009 Mercer Report.
- A 2004 study by Legorreta et al. concluded that access to managed chiropractic care, provided by skilled chiropractors, for back pain may reduce overall health costs because such care is more effective than traditional medicine and is less invasive.
- Patients with chiropractic insurance coverage, compared to those without coverage, had lower annual healthcare costs ($1,463 vs. $1,671) per member year.
- Sarnat, Winterstein, and Cambron (2007) found that admitting chiropractors into a healthcare plan as gatekeepers led to dramatic cost reductions, exemplified by 59% fewer hospital days, 62% fewer outpatient surgeries, and 83% lower pharmaceutical costs.
- An in-depth analysis of 4 years of claims data from a managed care health plan found that patients who had access to chiropractic spine related care had fewer neuromusculoskeletal complaints than those without access; the chiropractic care was a direct substitution for medical care, not an additional cost (Metz, Nelson, LaBrot, & Pelletier, 2004). This group also had a significant reduction in the use of high-cost and invasive procedures for the chiropractic spine-related treatment of low back and neck pain (Nelson, Metz, & LaBrot, 2005).
McCarron Lake Chiropractic’s St. Paul Minnesota chiropractors serve customers from St Paul MN and surrounding areas including Maplewood, Roseville, Little Canada, Falcon Heights, and Arden Hills. We provide an effective St Paul chiropractic care plan for all of our patients with special needs. We offer services like massage therapy, electric muscle stimulation, and other services needed for reducing pain or diagnosing your condition.
To find out how chiropractic adjustments may benefit you or for a diagnosis of an injury or condition that requires chiropractic natural treatment, contact our Saint Paul McCarron Lake Chiropractic office at (651) 489-6550.