When employees have onsite access to health care, it makes them feel that their employers care for them and will result in a positive outcome of their responsibility. Chiropractors onsite can be a great help to companies to ensure that their employees are healthy and performing at their best capacity.
With an onsite St Paul chiropractor, you are not only helping your employees to avoid any serious illness or medical problems but also help them have a better quality of life. Also, when employees are in great condition, they can execute their job well and contribute to the success of the company. And, if an unexpected injury happens, you have a trained and qualified chiropractor present to help the employees provide pain relief and treat it so that it won’t affect their productivity.
Our Chiropractor St Paul MN clinic’s programs have proven to reduce costs, injuries and improve the employee’s health, as well as the companies.
An analysis of 14.7 million complete episodes of musculoskeletal complaints ending in 2009-2011 by OptumHealth—involving all services, settings, and providers from commercial plan members across the country—provides additional support for the early role of doctor of chiropractic in the evaluation and management of chiropractic patients with back pain. Among a number of observations resulting from this analysis, episodes, where a chiropractor was the first provider seen, are characterized by treatment well aligned with clinical evidence; fewest number of different providers seen during the duration of the episode; low rates of imaging, injections and prescription medications; and low total episode cost (costs <50% of standard medical, if chiropractic care instituted within 10 days of the acute injury onset).
Treatment Provided By Chiropractor St Paul MN for Neck and Low Back Pain Improves the Value of Health Benefit Plans
- ….the addition of chiropractic coverage for the treatment of low back and neck pain at prices typically payable in US employer-sponsored health benefit plans will likely increase value-for-dollar by improving clinical outcomes and either reduce total spending (neck pain) or increasing total spending (low back pain) by a smaller percentage than clinical outcomes improve. 2009 Mercer Report
- A 2004 study by Legorreta et al. concluded that access to managed chiropractic care for back pain may reduce overall health costs because such care is more effective than traditional medicine and is less invasive.
- Patients with chiropractic insurance coverage, compared to those without coverage, had lower annual healthcare costs ($1,463 vs. $1,671) per member year.
- Sarnat, Winterstein, and Cambron (2007) found that admitting chiropractors into a healthcare plan as gatekeepers led to dramatic cost reductions, exemplified by 59% fewer hospital days, 62% fewer outpatient surgeries, and 83% lower pharmaceutical costs.
- An in-depth analysis of 4 years of claims data from a managed care health plan found that patients who had access to chiropractic care had fewer neuromusculoskeletal complaints than those without access; the chiropractic care was a direct substitution for medical care, not an additional cost (Metz, Nelson, LaBrot, & Pelletier, 2004). This group also had a significant reduction in the use of high-cost and invasive procedures for the treatment of low back and neck pain (Nelson, Metz, & LaBrot, 2005).
McCarron Lake Chiropractic’s St. Paul chiropractors serve customers from St Paul MN and surrounding areas including Maplewood, Roseville, Little Canada, Falcon Heights and Arden Hills. We provide an effective St Paul chiropractic care plan for each of our patient special needs. We offer services like massage therapy, electric muscle stimulation and other services needed for reducing pain or diagnosing your condition.
To find out how chiropractic adjustments may benefit you or for a diagnosis of an injury or condition that requires chiropractic natural treatment, contact our Saint Paul McCarron Lake Chiropractic office at (651) 489-6550.